CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I've been slack haven't I?

Hi all.  Well I am well and truly overdue on a post.  But my weeks have been filled with a mini album project that I am glad to say that I have now completed (details and pics to come) and a number of scrap classes.  So I have been kept very busy.  Well it is very late and this slack mummy must go to sleep a big couple of days coming up....Soccer at 4am on Monday (Dutchy family so a big event).  In the meantime, for anyone living on the Central Coast who has not seen a Laycock Theater Production by the Gosford Drama Society... get down there and get tickets.  We saw the junior production of "The Wizard of Oz" tonight and it was fabulous.  We have such great local talent.

Enough from me.  Will try to post again soon, when I have recovered from the lack of sleep ahead!!

Happy Scrappin. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...