CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome Home Little One

Hi bloggers, I am back again with another entry for a challenge.  This time it is for the Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday Sketch which has been prepared by Mercy Kerin.  I took the opportunity to create a card for my daughter who has been away with her father for the past 2 weeks.  This is the sketch that Mercy has set for us:

And as usual, this is my interpretation:

For this card I have used Bazzil cardstock in a cream colour. Paper from Kaisercraf'ts Hippie Girl collection. The stamp is Fluer Anya from TGF (isn't she cute?).  Some lace, ribbon, flowers, key charm and buttons from my stash.  The ticket is a digi that I got from Bizzy Bec's and I stamped the sentiment using a combination of words from Darkroom Door's "All Occassions" set  and TCP Studio's "So Delish" collection stamp set and distressed the ticket using distress inks (antique linen, spun sugar, tumbled glass).  Anya was coloured in using copics colours #E50, E51, E53, E31, E33, E35, BG10, R02, RV000, YG03, C1, Y11.  I made a mask for my little Anya by stamping her image again, cutting it out and covering the coloured stamp, affixing it with a little removable tape.  I then stamped the script (Tim Holtz) over her using distress in in "Tea Dye".  I then, whilst the mask is still on, used my distressing tool to apply distress inks (spun sugar, tumbled glass and shabby shutters) around the image.  I then further distressed the edge with a dauber using shabby shutters.  I then stamped a sheet of vellum with Kaisers "Sheet Music" in white ink before embossing the image with white powder.  I distressed the sides by tearing it to the adequate size. I finished my piece by attaching some pearls in mint green (also from Kaisercrafts) and applying "crystalina" Kindy Glitz to the edges of the paper, the flowers, Anya etc.  It think my little one will love this creation.  Lucky for me she loves anything I make her.



1 comment:

Sari Hänninen said...

now, that's a really nice take on the tgf sketch!!!!
great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...