CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Its Preview Time Again

Hi there bloggers, well its preview time again at Tickled Pink Stamps so if you are not familiar with these stamps or you have not yet checked out their latest release you had better pop on over for the best eye candy possible. Another fabulous feature of these stamps is that The Tickled Pink stamp range (Lil Lolita's, Lil Lads, Cherrie & Lil Pets) are available both in digital and rubber formats, so all manner of crafter's are covered.

Kellie Winnell, owner and card maker extraordinaire, heads up an amazing design team and I can tell you their samples never disappoint so be sure to check them out.  Keep a look out for my absolute favourite Lil Fairy Kira.  Among the release there is also a pirate, a very foxy fox and a cute as a button wombat!  I will definitely be placing my order come release day (have yet to find out when that is, but my guess is perhaps Monday).

For those of you who enjoy a good challenge, be aware that they also have challenges every Friday at their challenge blog click here in which you can win digi's of your choice!  

I will be back soon with another post and some cards over the next few days.  In the meantime....its swimming carnival day for my daughter tomorrow, so I had better head to bed.  Till then happy scrapping and stamping bloggers.  I hope you like my review.

Hugs,

Tash Daly

1 comment:

Sari Hänninen said...

Thanx 4 letting me know that u like my book marker...

The owl is actually another owl that we had at Scrap & Hobby.... We sold out... Hmmm... there seems 2 b other owl fanatics out there :.).

And the pussy cat... - well, that's a decorative button... just amazing....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...