CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Preview Day 1 with Lil Little Lolita Lilith

Hi there bloggers.  Well I have been very much M.I.A lately. Life has been a little hectic and I must say that the school holidays does not help, however, I am back this week with the last of my previews for Tickled Pink Stamps Guest Spot!! Booo hoooo!!  The images are so much fun and I simply adore the latest release.  

Speaking of the latest release, have you ever wondered what the Lil Lolita Gals and Lads were like when they were little? Well today you get to peek back into the past and see wee Little Lilith!  Yipeee!


She is so super adorable and I must say the creations made by the Pink Ladies are absolutely fabulous!!! Be sure to check them out pronto.. you will not be disappointed! As per usual one lucky pink fan will be lucky enough to win this image. All you have to do is leave a comment following the blog post at http://tickledpinkstamps.blogspot.com/.  It's as easy as that.  Be sure to also pop back tomorrow for preview day 2. Until then, happy stamping/scrapping.

Hugs,

Tash Daly

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I love, love, love, LOOOOOOVE this! The colours are gorgeous and Lilith looks amazing with them!

Hugs Kellie

Loz said...

I Love this!! The pokla dots.. her red hair!! Love it! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...