CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

The Challenge Virgin

Good morning bloggers, we as I have now written on a number of occasions I have been intending to enter a challenge for a couple of months now.  Well that day has arrived.  There is finally a challenge for which the prize is absolutely too good to resist!!  If you wonder over to The Greeting Farm's blog you will find the challenge details.  Basically the challenge was to create a gift for a hostess to give to her guests.  Since the challenge was set before Christmas it gave me an idea as to a nice little gift that I could give my guests following my Christmas Eve dinner.  I decided to create a little folder which would hold a photo of the recipient taken on the night of the function (in this case it was Christmas Eve).  I ensured that I photographed all my guests and later printed the photo's taken and placed the same in one of the folders that I had pre-prepared.  The folder also included a thank you message and greeting as well as the event information and a copy of the menu to be sent to each guest as a permanent reminder of the evening shared with us.  This is what I have submitted.  The prize is the cheeky pie rubber stamp, plus rubber stamps of the entire January release.  As those who know me already know.....this is the ultimate prize for me because I looooooooove The Greeting Farm stamps.  Wish me luck!!!! :-)










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...