CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Great News

Hi there bloggers, (ok so it's still my one and only follower....:-( )

GREAT NEWS!!!!  It is 4:30 in the morning and I was just getting ready to go to bed and thought I would check some of my favourite blogs before I going to sleep.  So I merrily logged on to The Greeting Farm blog to check out the next sneak peek of their new stamps (soon to be released, can hardly wait) and low and behold....my name appeared on their blog!!! Yes that's right, I won something!! Whoo hoooo!  I won a set of the "Little Dreamer" stamps set (which is sooooo cute by the way). Anyone who knows me knows what a thrill this must be for me since TGF is my favourite stamp company so to win a precious stamp prize is just more thrilling that words can express!!!!  What a great end to my day.  Anywhooooo I must sign off now and go and email Jess to arrange my prize. Whoohoooooo, won't I be a little dreamer tonight!

Sweet dreams to all.

Tash :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...