CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Major Disappointment

Well bloggers, it seems that once again it was not to be..... after staying up all night to resize my photo's and try uploading them to The Greeting Farm gallery I managed to miss out in loading my images in time!!!! Boooo Hoooo!! I am so disappointed.  It is now 1.10 pm and I still haven't slept and I have no chance of winning the prize now (not that I probably ever did, however a chance would have been nice) I am going to bed....Better luck next time I suppose.  At least I got one stage further this time and actually posted something even if it was in every section but the one it was supposed to be in!!

Good night all.....I am off to cry myself to sleep. :'-s

Update:  I have managed to post my images and submit my entry, whooohooo so happy! Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

elizajagoda said...

Wyróżniam Twoje prace ponieważ są wyjątkowe, sympatyczne, ciekawe, niepowtażalne, atrakcyjne, subtelne, kobiece i doskonale pomyślane.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...